Say hello to the future.
iPhone X. You’ve never seen anything like it. It’s never seen anything like you.
Go to www.apple.com/ca/iphone-x/specs for a complete set.
iPhone X features an all-screen design with a 5.8-inch Super Retina HD display with HDR and True Tone.¹ Designed with the most durable glass ever in a smartphone and a surgical-grade stainless steel band. Charges wirelessly.² Resists water and dust.³ 12MP dual cameras with dual optical image stabilization for great low-light photos. TrueDepth camera with Portrait selfies and new Portrait Lighting.⁴ Face ID lets you unlock and use Apple Pay with just a glance. Powered by A11 Bionic, the most powerful and smartest chip ever in a smartphone. Supports augmented reality experiences in games and apps. With iPhone X, the next era of iPhone has begun. ¹²³⁴⁵
- 5.8-inch Super Retina HD display with HDR and True Tone¹
- All-glass and aluminum design, water- and dust-resistant³
- 12MP dual cameras with dual OIS, Portrait mode, Portrait Lighting and 4K video up to 60 fps⁴
- 7MP TrueDepth front camera with Portrait mode, Portrait Lighting⁴
- Face ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay
- A11 Bionic, the most powerful and smartest chip in a smartphone
- Wireless charging—works with Qi chargers²
¹The iPhone X display has rounded corners. When measured as a rectangle, the screen is 5.85 inches diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.
²Charging mat sold separately.
³iPhone X is splash-, water- and dust-resistant, and was tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP67 under IEC standard 60529. Splash, water and dust resistance are not permanent conditions and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage not covered under warranty.
⁴Portrait Lighting available in beta.